...that's one of my favorite Dr. Suess quotes. My mom bought me most of the Dr. Suess books when I was little, and I remember sitting in my basement reading them over and over again.
Pottery Barn Kids looks to be mainstreaming the Dr. Suess brand with its cute new line of bedroom linens! How cute is this bedroom??? There aren't a lot of cute and not too over-the-top bedroom linens for toddler boys out there - but I think this one would be perfect! Too bad I just redid my little guy's room.
I really don't think about the Dr. Suess books much these days and I never knew then how deep some of his famous quotes really are. I was looking for a fun quote to use as the title to this post and came across a lot of his famous sayings:
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
- Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try.