Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.

Is it walkie or is it Charlie? Only Larry knows
ReplyDeleteReally super cute! Kindy..here he comes!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish so much I was with you all. I miss seeing Walker grow up. I've been sad all week knowing that both the girls will be gone next year. Love every second ... he will be on his own before you know it. Love, Aunt Susan
ReplyDeletethose are adorable pictures!! I just found your blog and wanted to say hello and am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI still vividly remember kindergarten. I met my best friend who I am still best friends with 15 years later and one of the best teachers I ever had who still sends me birthday cards. I hope the little one enjoys it!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Enjoy the beach, and good luck to the little one with school! I taught kindergarten for the past several years but took a new position for this coming school year. It's a wonderful time in a child's life, hard on mom and dad though!
ReplyDeleteHope y'all are having a great time at the beach! Hope you get to soak it up and relax before it's back to reality :)
ReplyDelete