Skip to main content

Birthday Month!!

Yeah, it's my birthday month again! I love birthdays and this year I'm going to be 35!!! A couple of months ago I was feeling stressed about turning 35, but the closer I get to it, the more OK with it I seem to be. It just seems like a milestone birthday or something to me - like everything goes downhill from there....but I'm hoping that's not true!

So, of course, I had to put together a wish list of things I'd love to receive for my birthday. Someone please tell my husband to read my blog!!!

First up, the print that inspired my plan for my downstairs family room.





Chuck Taylors in Blue (Size 9 by the way)



The Capri Blue jar candle from Anthropologie. Have you ever smelled these things? If you've ever been in an Anthropologie store you surely have. They are heavenly.


This fabulous printer to print items in my Etsy shop and invitations, special order requests I'm starting to get from friends and family!


So what about you other Cancers out there? What's on your list? Or for those with birthdays coming up in August and September, do you already have your list started?

Comments

  1. I have a March birthday but I have a list on wishlist.com. That way when Christmas or Mother's Day or my birthday roll around, I will remember what it is I want. Fabulous. Much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that print and am now very curious to see how your family room came out! What a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Birthday! The older I get the older I want to make myself, I keep thinking I'm a year older than I really am... it's weird (I'm 33) but I love my older self.

    I also love that print also and the shoes too. I'd love to see a pic of your finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there - those are some awesome gifts - so did you get all of them?? I love that print :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Gift Bag Tags

Two years ago, for Walker's Star Wars birthday, I created Yoda tags to attach to the gift bags for the party. Little did I know these bag tags would become so popular on Pinterest! To date, these tags have been repinned almost 500 times!!! So I thought since there's so much interest, I'd add them to my Etsy shop . So now, for just $8.00 - you can receive the file electronically and print them for yourself! I jazzed them up a bit with some sliver glitter puff paint on the light saber and some silver ribbon to attach to the dollar store bags. Print as many or as few as you want! So, if you are planning a Star Wars party, check them out ! And may the force be with you!

Baby Shower Inspiration Boards

I got all excited about the baby shower inspiration board contest over at Sippycups Are for Chardonnay , but only ended up submitting this first one on time. I managed to pull the second together this weekend just for kicks and loved the colors, so thought I'd share here. The first board is call "Nesting Instincts" and the second is "Over the Rainbow". I think I could get addicted to creating these things.

A Jewel Kade Giveaway!

My friend Cristina sent me an e-mail about some great new jewelry she's selling that is right up my alley! I think it's fun, eclectic, original and affordable! If you haven't yet heard of Jewel Kade, you will soon! The collection consists of handcrafted charms, bracelets and necklaces with a vintage, urban and romantic feel. Here are some of my favorite pieces, picked directly from Cristina's site . Aren't they fun??? You know I love the Halloween ones!!! I'm gonna give you a necklace and charm free!!! Here's what you get if you are the lucky winner! To enter, leave me a comment and tell me which charm is your favorite and why? For two entries, Tweet this content, then come back here and tell me. The winner will be announced Friday, 22 October. If you're interested in learning more about Jewel Kade or if you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area and would like to host a party, e-mail Cristina: cristinagarner at nc dot rr dot com. Also, th