Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.

Pretty much every day for me is no make-up, hair in a ponytail. The bathing suit, not so much. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Perfect post! Enjoy your weekend!
Ahhhh...it feels so good to be makeup free and just ENJOY! Have a great one!
ReplyDeleteI am usually the type of woman who would rather die than go in public without a stitch of make-up, but there's just something about summertime, a tan, being totally fresh faced. Ok, ok, maybe a little mascara ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend Love!
B.
ahhh! you both look super cute!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIf I looked that good, I wouldn't ever wear much makeup!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog...looking forward to reading more.
Hope you had a great 4th!
Love your idea of a perfect weekend! And also love your photographs of the farmer's market -- gorgeous and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. I'm a 36 year old mom to an only child, a 2 year old boy. My hubby is not a golf instructor, but he is definitely addicted to the game and would love to be a golf pro when he "retires". :)
ReplyDeleteLoved reading through your blog!
I'm the same way...I actually debated showering yesterday as we were going to the pool later...but I did b/c we went to breakfast first!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your laid back weekend!
I could live like that everyday!
ReplyDeleteBack to basics - it's a good thing! Beautiful photograph too
ReplyDeleteLove the braids! I have never mastered the art of braiding my own hair :)
ReplyDelete