Skip to main content

Where Am I?

I tell you, the last two weeks have been a bit of a blur. Now, I like to stay busy, but I also like some down time now and again. Guess that's what the lazy summer days will soon bring, but for now, I'm going full-blast in every direction.

Last Monday (week) I had to drive down to our corporate offices at the beach for a quarterly sales meeting, spent the night there, and came back. Then Wednesday, we went to the beach for Memorial weekend, came back Monday. Wednesday I had the awesome opportunity to take a ride on our corporate jet to an event I managed in Gettysburg, PA and came back last night just in time for my little guy's graduation from pre-school! They were so adorable singing their songs and each graduate had to say what they wanted to be when they grew up. Walker said, "A baseball player." No shocker there.





Today I'm headed to Charlotte to spend the night with my cousin and her family, then taking off to Columbia to photograph sweet Hudson's first birthday party! Erin from Blue-Eyed Bride asked me if I'd be interested several months ago and I'm excited about meeting her in person for the first time along with all of her precious family!

And, it doesn't stop there! Next weekend I'm directing the wedding of a dear friend. Mike is actually in the wedding and I've got to squeeze 12 bridesmaids, 12 groomsman, a Jr bridesmaid, a flower girl and a ring bearer (not to mention bride, groom and preacher) in the front of a small baptist church. Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. What adorable graduation pictures, I love the one of your sweet Walker with his friends!

    Have a blast with Erin and safe travels! I am sure you will captures some amazing moments of Hudson's big day.

    Thinking of you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that graduation photo! Diversity will be the norm for Walker! What a gift you've enabled him to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, even in that Carolina blue ;-) Good luck with the wedding. My last one I put 8, 8 plus 3 little ones at Meredith. They are going to be a hot bunch up at the front.

    Enjoy that down time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a handsome little graduate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we loved having you here! Caitlyn said, "I want Walked to stay here every night!" It's a good think Walker is so handsome in Carolina Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the picture of walker with his friends! what if they all stay friends until they graduate high school? then they can take another identical picture is 13 years! fun!

    he is such a cute kid! i know you love him to pieces.

    and i seriously love your hair!

    thank you so much for coming to columbia. i think you're a whiz with that camera and i really appreciate you doing this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love the graduation pic!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Gift Bag Tags

Two years ago, for Walker's Star Wars birthday, I created Yoda tags to attach to the gift bags for the party. Little did I know these bag tags would become so popular on Pinterest! To date, these tags have been repinned almost 500 times!!! So I thought since there's so much interest, I'd add them to my Etsy shop . So now, for just $8.00 - you can receive the file electronically and print them for yourself! I jazzed them up a bit with some sliver glitter puff paint on the light saber and some silver ribbon to attach to the dollar store bags. Print as many or as few as you want! So, if you are planning a Star Wars party, check them out ! And may the force be with you!

Baby Shower Inspiration Boards

I got all excited about the baby shower inspiration board contest over at Sippycups Are for Chardonnay , but only ended up submitting this first one on time. I managed to pull the second together this weekend just for kicks and loved the colors, so thought I'd share here. The first board is call "Nesting Instincts" and the second is "Over the Rainbow". I think I could get addicted to creating these things.

A Jewel Kade Giveaway!

My friend Cristina sent me an e-mail about some great new jewelry she's selling that is right up my alley! I think it's fun, eclectic, original and affordable! If you haven't yet heard of Jewel Kade, you will soon! The collection consists of handcrafted charms, bracelets and necklaces with a vintage, urban and romantic feel. Here are some of my favorite pieces, picked directly from Cristina's site . Aren't they fun??? You know I love the Halloween ones!!! I'm gonna give you a necklace and charm free!!! Here's what you get if you are the lucky winner! To enter, leave me a comment and tell me which charm is your favorite and why? For two entries, Tweet this content, then come back here and tell me. The winner will be announced Friday, 22 October. If you're interested in learning more about Jewel Kade or if you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area and would like to host a party, e-mail Cristina: cristinagarner at nc dot rr dot com. Also, th