Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.
it's crazy how these things are taking over! even sarah jessica parker is wearing them!
ReplyDeleteI keep hearing and seeing these everywhere! It reminds me of jelly bracelets in the '80's!
ReplyDeleteMy teenager was playing with one last night! Wish I had thought of the idea!! Love the new header!!
ReplyDeleteI have to be honest, I just don't get the huge deal about silly bands! But then I read the comment above about jelly bracelets and it all came rushing back so I guess the fad isn't too surprising! My 2 year-old got some for Christmas from my in-laws but she doesn't seem to interested...yet.
ReplyDeletePretty Girl's ponytail was held back with a Silly Band today! They are all over my house too!
ReplyDeleteIf they don't get put up in the baggie designated for them or he's not wearing them, then I get to keep it!!!
ReplyDeleteHe has tons...so many I don't think he even knows what they are anymore!
Ha! ha! I just saw these the other day for the first time-
ReplyDeletethey are.
different!
I couldn't agree more. I find them EVERYWHERE and my youngest child is almost 20 years old!!!
ReplyDelete