Skip to main content

If You Miss Domino Magazine...

Lonny3

Then I've found your fix. If you haven't yet heard of Lonny Magazine, I'm going to make your day - it made mine when I found out about it.

Written up in this month's Vanity Fair, Lonny Magazine is the first true online magazine - that goes as far as having you flip the pages to move through the publication. The premier issue is up at http://www.lonnymag.com/ and was started by a lot of the talented people that used to be at Domino - so you know it's good! And if you're wondering where the name came from, it's a combination of London and NY!
Lonny2
You can flip through the pages online, click on items right from the magazine pages and be taken right to a site where you can buy them! Even the ads are interactive! And, if you still need to look at it on a plane or in the car, you can print it out too!

What do you guys think of it? It will certainly be interesting to watch how it goes and if other publications follow their lead!

Comments

  1. Oh I love the outdoor set..that is my dream to have a nice outdoor set with pillows and everything! ahhhhhhh.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful photography! Coming from a true southern girl, I would have to say this does remind me of the classic and chic, while still dainty, southern style I grew up knowning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Gift Bag Tags

Two years ago, for Walker's Star Wars birthday, I created Yoda tags to attach to the gift bags for the party. Little did I know these bag tags would become so popular on Pinterest! To date, these tags have been repinned almost 500 times!!! So I thought since there's so much interest, I'd add them to my Etsy shop . So now, for just $8.00 - you can receive the file electronically and print them for yourself! I jazzed them up a bit with some sliver glitter puff paint on the light saber and some silver ribbon to attach to the dollar store bags. Print as many or as few as you want! So, if you are planning a Star Wars party, check them out ! And may the force be with you!

Baby Shower Inspiration Boards

I got all excited about the baby shower inspiration board contest over at Sippycups Are for Chardonnay , but only ended up submitting this first one on time. I managed to pull the second together this weekend just for kicks and loved the colors, so thought I'd share here. The first board is call "Nesting Instincts" and the second is "Over the Rainbow". I think I could get addicted to creating these things.

Giveaway - Free Headers!

Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch