Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.

He is way to cute!
ReplyDelete...makes sense ;)
ReplyDeleteHow precious!
ReplyDeleteLove that God drives a mustang! You're going to be my "what's in my Reader" this week. xx Nina
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeletehahaha. that's precious.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious...what an awesome God we have!!!! I love that little guy...and the pic is perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious.
ReplyDeleteI always pictured God being driven around in a Bentley, but the convertible really makes a lot more sense. All the better to soak up the good stuff, right?
I'm with Walker....God's got it going on...he's even listening to some good ol' country music with the top down :)))
ReplyDeleteI love the creativity of kids! Loved the picture too, he has that "I wonder" look in his eyes.
ReplyDeleteI agree, God would have a convertible. and a DVD player, and one of those coffee machines, and cup holders...
ReplyDeletexD