If you loved Saved by the Bell, you'll love this:
Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteThis was the best show when I was growing up!
That made my day!! That rocks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. So awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Thanks for posting!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I still watch this every now & then when it comes on in reruns!
ReplyDeleteOK, how excited was I to see this & hear of the "Saved by the Bell" reunion? I'll tell you - too excited, that's what. Of course I had a huge crush on Zack back in the day.
ReplyDeleteUnashamed, even though I probably should be,
Mel
Oh.My.Goodness! He doesn't look like he's changed since the College-spin-off days! I adore that he interviewed in Zack character!
ReplyDeleteYou just made my day!! Thanks for sharing.
Hahaha! Too funny. ;-)
ReplyDeleteBrings back memories! He looks just like he did back then...aged well!
ReplyDeleteEmbarassed to admit I loved SBTB as a tween :) Crushed out on Zach Morris, but now I think I like Mario Lopez :) Shhh... don't tell!
ReplyDeleteThis MADE my day!!! I am so excited about the Saved by the Bell reunion!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laughs!
I LOVE Saved by the Bell! I would so be watching a reunion!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I loved (still do) Saved By the Bell! This was awesome. Thanks so much for sharing...made my day!
ReplyDeletei still have a MASSIVE crush on him!!!!
ReplyDeleteI heard about this but missed it. Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeletethis made my day. you got me smiling. i LOVED this show!
ReplyDeleteOH.MY.Gosh! I was on the phone with a friend that night {talking of the hoax blog} and she said I had to turn on the TV now! I laughed my bajeebees off! How stinkin' hysterical!! The fact that he could actually get his hair to look the same! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteWasn't this the most hilarious thing ever!?!? I thought I would die! I loved it! -e
ReplyDelete