Skip to main content

Sleeping In Seattle

Sorry I've been a bit missing over the past couple of days. I'm in Seattle for work, and have been busy working, sight-seeing, working, shopping, working, eating fabulous food and working. I just want it to be clear that I am working while out here.

I got in Sunday and met up with several sales reps and we hung out in the concierge lounge for a while, then decided to go see The Hangover. OMG - that movie was hilarious!!!! I have not laughed that hard in a movie in such a long time. We did the high school thing and piled into a photo booth at the theater (see below).

I'm here for a conference/trade show and after getting the booth set up Sunday, I'm basically just managing everything, making sure all goes smoothly, so I had a little time yesterday afternoon to check out Pike Place. I had a blast watching the market guys throw huge fish around for a while and drooled over the beautiful flowers.

We had a wonderful client dinner last night, with lobster bisque, an edive and boston lettuce salad with herb goat cheese, grilled salmon with a yummy sauce and veggies and creme brulee, chocolate torte and butter cookes with fresh fruit. Needless to say, I'm going to have to hit the gym hard when I get home. See you on the east coast tomorrow!

SEATTLE

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time...despite the working. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to give me camera tips! You are so good with it! I have no idea what I am doing!

    Also, you look gorgeous in the strip pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is the funnest market collage I've ever seen...and your 'high school' photo booth photos are making me laugh. Sounds like you are having fun WORKING of course ;-) And now, I'm off to see why you have drooping boobs down below, hahahaah...

    Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you're in Seattle...I've always wanted to go and I've heard it's amazing!!! Glad you liked the Hangover I saw it and loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It great to hear you had a good time in our fair state..Seattle has so many great place to go and see..Please come back and stay longer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love these pics. I've been alot of places, but never to Seattle yet. It looks like so much fun! Well, don't work TOO hard. And the Hangover was a great movie. I don't ever think I've laughed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics! Looks like you are having a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific photo montage - love that one of the sign in the Rainier cherries.

    Enjoy Seattle; you're in a beautiful corner of the world there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love YOUR pictures! And everyone is saying the Hangover is the funniest movie ever - I've got to go see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures!!! I have never been to Seattle, but have always wanted to go. Sounds like I AM missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like a great trip! i really want to go to seattle! i LOVE the pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Gift Bag Tags

Two years ago, for Walker's Star Wars birthday, I created Yoda tags to attach to the gift bags for the party. Little did I know these bag tags would become so popular on Pinterest! To date, these tags have been repinned almost 500 times!!! So I thought since there's so much interest, I'd add them to my Etsy shop . So now, for just $8.00 - you can receive the file electronically and print them for yourself! I jazzed them up a bit with some sliver glitter puff paint on the light saber and some silver ribbon to attach to the dollar store bags. Print as many or as few as you want! So, if you are planning a Star Wars party, check them out ! And may the force be with you!

Baby Shower Inspiration Boards

I got all excited about the baby shower inspiration board contest over at Sippycups Are for Chardonnay , but only ended up submitting this first one on time. I managed to pull the second together this weekend just for kicks and loved the colors, so thought I'd share here. The first board is call "Nesting Instincts" and the second is "Over the Rainbow". I think I could get addicted to creating these things.

Giveaway - Free Headers!

Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch