Sorry I've been missing from blogland. We had a great time at the beach and by the time I sat down each night, I opted to curl up in front of the fire and read a book.
I finally got to see my MIL's new house at the beach - love it! Everything was so beautiful and perfect. We got into the Christmas spirit Friday with a trip to Michael's and Pier One. My sister-in-law wanted me to create a Christmas wreath for her and it turned out so good, my MIL and I took another trip out to buy goodies for another.
Here's how to create your own wreath:
- Green wreath from Michaels, with 5 additional greenery picks added in for fullness (with pine cones)
- Ribbon tucked in and around the wreath and secured with a glue gun
- Gold ball garland (Michaels) draped and glued around wreath
- Large balls and stocking ornaments from Pier One (all on sale right now!)
- Gold curly picks (around bow) from Pier One
- Small red balls (Pier One) glued around wreath
- Create bow and tie onto wreath
Wallah....you now have a $100.00 designer wreath at half the price!