I'm totally getting my weekly dose of the giggles at our weekly soccer practice. These little three and four-year olds are so cute playing soccer I can hardly stand it. The things they do and say have me covering my mouth as to not condone the behavior, but it's hard not to laugh...here's just a sampling of activity from last week's practice...
- Two teammates decided to have a tea party on the sidelines, complete with juice and snacks from our snackbreak
- Little man pouted every time someone on his team made a goal because they didn't let him have the ball, he even went as far to hit one of the girls on the back because she scored (and she was on his team)
- Of course, I had my camera, so one teammate decided to have an impromtu photo session while sitting on her soccer ball and wanted to come over to me after every picture I took to see herself
- One teammate was throwing leaves into the ditch and watching them float
- Then, one little girl had to potty, which turned into three little girls having to potty, causing us to have to put the whole scrimmage on hold because we lost half of the team
Then everything stopped when a plane went over and they all pointed in the sky and screamed, "a plane, a plane"