Skip to main content

Feeling the Love!

I received my very first award this week – thank you dearly, Magnolia Belle!The rules to accepting this award are that I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only.

The questions…
1. Where is your cell phone? Car
2. Where is your significant other? Golfing
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Loved
5. Your father? Surprising
6. Your favorite thing? Walkie
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Many
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Earth
13. Where were you last night? Soccer
14. What you're not? Boring
15. One of your wish-list items? Diamonds
16. Where you grew up? Country
17. The last thing you did? Work
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your TV? Grey’s
20. Your pet? Lulu
21. Your computer? Lenovo
22. Your mood? Excited
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? CRV
25. Something you're not wearing? Lunch
26. Favorite store? Crew
27. Your summer? Beach
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
Passing along to these seven: GRITS, ClemsonGirl, PreppyNewleywed, A Day that is Dessert, Jillian, Inc., Blue-Eyed Bride and The Lucky Nest. And I know some of you guys have already done this, so you don't have to do it again if you've already received this award, but wanted to pass along anyway!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Star Wars Gift Bag Tags

Two years ago, for Walker's Star Wars birthday, I created Yoda tags to attach to the gift bags for the party. Little did I know these bag tags would become so popular on Pinterest! To date, these tags have been repinned almost 500 times!!! So I thought since there's so much interest, I'd add them to my Etsy shop . So now, for just $8.00 - you can receive the file electronically and print them for yourself! I jazzed them up a bit with some sliver glitter puff paint on the light saber and some silver ribbon to attach to the dollar store bags. Print as many or as few as you want! So, if you are planning a Star Wars party, check them out ! And may the force be with you!

Baby Shower Inspiration Boards

I got all excited about the baby shower inspiration board contest over at Sippycups Are for Chardonnay , but only ended up submitting this first one on time. I managed to pull the second together this weekend just for kicks and loved the colors, so thought I'd share here. The first board is call "Nesting Instincts" and the second is "Over the Rainbow". I think I could get addicted to creating these things.

A Jewel Kade Giveaway!

My friend Cristina sent me an e-mail about some great new jewelry she's selling that is right up my alley! I think it's fun, eclectic, original and affordable! If you haven't yet heard of Jewel Kade, you will soon! The collection consists of handcrafted charms, bracelets and necklaces with a vintage, urban and romantic feel. Here are some of my favorite pieces, picked directly from Cristina's site . Aren't they fun??? You know I love the Halloween ones!!! I'm gonna give you a necklace and charm free!!! Here's what you get if you are the lucky winner! To enter, leave me a comment and tell me which charm is your favorite and why? For two entries, Tweet this content, then come back here and tell me. The winner will be announced Friday, 22 October. If you're interested in learning more about Jewel Kade or if you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area and would like to host a party, e-mail Cristina: cristinagarner at nc dot rr dot com. Also, th