Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.
Have a good trip! I am sorry you forgot some things -- maybe that is a good excuse to go shopping (if you have time)? :)
ReplyDeleteSafe travels! Go buy some shoes - yea!
ReplyDeletelove you, be SAFE! Anne xoxo
ReplyDeleteNew shoes....yes...it was meant to be...it's in the stars...God told you to!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sick of the snow! But, it is nice to have a nice comfy bed to sleep in right? :-)
ReplyDeleteWe've been there to that ice skating rink! At Christmas there is a big train display nearby and a Christmas tree lighting. Jamie is worried that you will be stuck up there!
ReplyDeleteWe've been there to that ice skating rink! At Christmas there is a big train display nearby and a Christmas tree lighting. Jamie is worried that you will be stuck up there!
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog! Love it! Very fun!
ReplyDeleteFellow Carolina blogger here. I travel for work as well. Oh those pics look so familiar, Uh well, except for the ladies shoes. Insert Steel Toe shoes there instead. Ever get the oh you aint from around here question when you talk? I am told I have a bit of an accent. Have a great trip.
ReplyDelete