Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.
i think my favorite part of this picture is the red chuck taylors!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I keep waiting for my Lab and my 21 month-old girl to warm up to one another - but no dice so far. It's not that they dislike one another, it's just they seem to be ambivalent(unless food is involved!).
ReplyDeleteCute picture! Dogs are such great best friends!
ReplyDeleteThats just too cute
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture! Looks like someone was also given a small allowance for looking so adorable ;-). (The dollar gripped ever so tightly in his hand.)
ReplyDeletehow cute!!
ReplyDeleteaww that is so cute! we keep talking about getting a puppy, maybe sooon=), so sweet!
ReplyDelete