Skip to main content

WaterLogged, Played Out...

We were at the beach this past weekend, visiting my in-laws and having some fun. The little guy had a big agenda for Saturday. He informed us he wanted to:

- Play putt-putt
- Visit the "quarium" (aquarium)
- Go swimming
- See the beach
- Go fishing

I'd say we successfully managed to fit everything in, and took a quick trip to the Big Oak drive-in for a yummy shrimp burger as well. If you've never had a shrimp burger, you're so missing out!!!! (Don't know what a shrimp burger is? See here.)

He fell asleep in daddy's lap around 7:30.

BeachBaby

Comments

  1. I MISS THE BEACH! And I miss good 'ole Southern food like Shrimp Burgers!

    Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he! And that Shrimp Burger looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture collage!

    looks like a blast was had by all!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chairs & the shrimp burger looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT pics lady!!!!! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - we are there EVERY SUMMER... and often during the off-season. Why is this the first time I've seen/heard of this business?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I'm so jealous. That sounds like such a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! Yummm - shrimp burger! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you all think! Thanks for visiting and let me know you were here!