Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
My blog is all about how I juggle life, work, family and still get a little time to express my creativity and decorate my house. Here, I celebrate the south, my love of photography, the Tarheels and my Christian faith.

Oh My Gosh!! I wish i could go to this too! I am a die hard carolina fan..in most of my pictures with santa when i was little, i had on a heels cheerleading outfit!! i'm so jealous you get to go with your little boy!
ReplyDeleteWhy that is a must, isn't it?? I know I would mos def have my group there if it were Smokey the Vol mascot!
ReplyDeleteThat's all a bunch of hooey... we both know why Santa wears Wolfpack Red!
ReplyDeleteJk - sorta... I'm sure pictures will be ADORABLE from that event!
Hey there, I am doing a giveaway this week on my blog, so please stop by when you get a minute: http://www.anotheronlinemom.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteWell, it's a pleasure to meet another smart woman! It's funny b/c I grew up in Apex (we left Raleigh in 2006 - had been in the area for 40 years), and I know UNC's Blue Santa, so I thought about that when I saw Ramses! You're right...can't wait to kick their butts! Also, if you come back by my blog sometime, the 12/5 post, my award from Jennifer at beaufortlookout, is a Durham blogger. She's the Dukie married to a UNC grad. I've met another blogger from Durham, but I can't remember who she is. Have happy holidays! Go heels!
ReplyDelete