My husband is a sports nut, so my little man is destined to be one too.Yesterday he went to the golf course with daddy to hit balls, played football with the kids next door, played baseball with daddy and the teenager across the street and kicked the soccer ball in our yard for a while. No nap and he finally passed out around 7:30 last night. He is my little energizer bunny!
Hi everyone! Since I didn't even realize I passed my 200th post until now, I've decided to host a giveaway! Here's the deal...I'm giving away two free blog headers to two lucky readers. If you've just had a blog makeover or don't need a new header, leave a comment on behalf of one of your other blog friends and I'll add another entry for them! I'll announce the winners next Wednesday, 18 February. Here are the rules: 1. Leave a comment and be entered once. 2. Leave a comment and become a follower to be entered twice . If you become a follower or if you're already a follower make sure you let me know in your comment. 3. Leave a comment, become a follower, and do a post about my giveaway on your blog to be entered three times. Here's my latest satisfied client: The Pink Clutch
do you have your minivan? ha! ha! congrats!
ReplyDelete